Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

On 9/9/2018 at 5:25 PM, KL791 said:

Well, I'm not good a predictions... Truth is I have no idea when it will be published . Simply too many things to do in real world for the time being, but sometime it will happen.

Hey Henrik, isn't the real world annoying? 😄

A humble suggestion, to stop people like me bugging you with questions on news and updates. Is it worth publishing whatever parts of the update are ready now and adding the rest at a later date?

I really enjoy using the two P3D traffic packages - it makes the sim world a lot my interesting to look at over water, so thank you!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, F737NG said:

Hey Henrik, isn't the real world annoying? 😄

A humble suggestion, to stop people like me bugging you with questions on news and updates. Is it worth publishing whatever parts of the update are ready now and adding the rest at a later date?

I really enjoy using the two P3D traffic packages - it makes the sim world a lot my interesting to look at over water, so thank you!

Definately... Would be so much easier just to be in the sim, switch on the sunshine, and fly to a nice island ;) Problem with releasing parts is that I haven't done any routes; nor tested - it requires that I am at home for a longer period but my job requires me to travel a lot, really a lot - that is good for modelling as I do it on the airplane, but I can't bring my sim computer when travelling and I need that one for doing routes and testing.

17 hours ago, KL791 said:

Definately... Would be so much easier just to be in the sim, switch on the sunshine, and fly to a nice island ;) Problem with releasing parts is that I haven't done any routes; nor tested - it requires that I am at home for a longer period but my job requires me to travel a lot, really a lot - that is good for modelling as I do it on the airplane, but I can't bring my sim computer when travelling and I need that one for doing routes and testing.

Install a vanilla version of P3D on your laptop and run / test the routes when you're on board a flight - simples!  😉 
If your seat neighbour asks you what you're doing, tell them you're working for the Coast Guard and that it's classified...

Keep up the excellent work!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Hello Henrik,

there are certainly a few helpers who would support you in the creation of the routes and plans!!??

Or you publish first only the ships and sometime later the routes!

Heiko

On 9/12/2018 at 2:54 PM, F737NG said:

Install a vanilla version of P3D on your laptop and run / test the routes when you're on board a flight - simples!  😉 
If your seat neighbour asks you what you're doing, tell them you're working for the Coast Guard and that it's classified...

Keep up the excellent work!

2 hours ago, heikonok said:

Hello Henrik,

there are certainly a few helpers who would support you in the creation of the routes and plans!!??

Or you publish first only the ships and sometime later the routes!

Heiko

Hey!!!  Henrik is doing this for free. Control your impatiens. Or do it yourself.

Edited by soerennielsen

1 hour ago, soerennielsen said:

Hey!!!  Henrik is doing this for free. Control your impatiens. Or do it yourself.

Take a chill pill yourself!
The use of a winking emoticon was to show Henrik (and others) that my message is meant as a joke - something you did not understand.
I understand that the package will be ready whenever it is ready. I will continue to wait eagerly for the update, because having seen all of the additional models previewed so far, it will be an amazing addition to what we already have.

I highly appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this project to bring some much needed nautical realism into our sims.

Edited by F737NG

8 hours ago, F737NG said:

Take a chill pill yourself!
The use of a winking emoticon was to show Henrik (and others) that my message is meant as a joke - something you did not understand.
I understand that the package will be ready whenever it is ready. I will continue to wait eagerly for the update, because having seen all of the additional models previewed so far, it will be an amazing addition to what we already have.

I highly appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this project to bring some much needed nautical realism into our sims.

:D It will be finished in due time; I prefer to do the routes myself as the models are made with certain routes and combinations in mind to secure realism. Second, I don't want to have to redo everything because ships bumps into each other... There were too many fixes needed for the first packages.

Meanwhile HMS Ocean is nearing completion:

18091507412116112915893447.jpg

18091507423216112915893448.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, KL791 said:

Meanwhile HMS Ocean is nearing completion:

I think your Portuguese is a little rusty! Surely, you meant to say PHM Atlântico (A140)?  😉

https://mobile.navaltoday.com/2018/06/11/ex-hms-ocean-receives-brazilian-pennant-number/

5 hours ago, F737NG said:

I think your Portuguese is a little rusty! Surely, you meant to say PHM Atlântico (A140)?  😉

https://mobile.navaltoday.com/2018/06/11/ex-hms-ocean-receives-brazilian-pennant-number/

Tudo bem :D

If you look at www.voovirtual.com you will see that I promise the Portuguese speaking the PHM Atlântico, however I start with the HMS Ocean as several items including the CIWS was removed before the sale to Brazil so the logical is to do the full model and then remove as I often find things to improve as long as I work on a model. I am also working on a low poly UH-60 of the Brazilian Navy - with my better half and my son born in Brazil it would be troublesome to leave out Brazil in the project....

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, F737NG said:

I couldn't let your comment sit... so here she is with her new colors... The flag is not up yet as she has not yet been tested in the virtual water, but it is getting close :D

18091612302416112915895204.jpg

Edited by KL791
  • Like 1

I can see that all ships are in scenery/world/scenery as bgl files. What prg. can they be opened with? AIflp or ADE don't recognize dem. I would assume that they're are traffic files in some way?

Regards Jørn L

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, jlund said:

I can see that all ships are in scenery/world/scenery as bgl files. What prg. can they be opened with? AIflp or ADE don't recognize dem. I would assume that they're are traffic files in some way?

Regards Jørn L

The traffic bgl's can be opened with AIBTC available here:

http://lc0277.gratisim.fr/boat/

Slight problem, one that I have had many moons ago. Ships are showing in all their glory but their wakes are going skyward! I've searched for the cure but I'm danged if I can find it. P3D 4.4. A pointer please..anyone! :smile:

EDIT:

Stand down everyone! I fixed it. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

5 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Slight problem, one that I have had many moons ago. Ships are showing in all their glory but their wakes are going skyward! I've searched for the cure but I'm danged if I can find it. P3D 4.4. A pointer please..anyone! :smile:

EDIT:

Stand down everyone! I fixed it. :smile:

What was the fix, out of interest? I haven't re-installed my ships back into 4.4 yet so wondering if i'll get the same issue.

Ian S

38.jpg