Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

26 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Without doubt! Thank you once again Henrik

Thanks for all your efforts testing - without that there would never have been a release. it has simply become too big to test alone.

• Like 1

Thank you Henrik and all those who contributed. The shipping AI package really enhances my enjoyment of the sim.

• Like 1

Steve Weeks

Hello and thanks for this work. 

• Like 2

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Hello, Henrik,

my congratulations to the now even more upgraded ship traffic and especially to the great manual. I know how much work that was.

Thank you for making the Sim Seas so lively.

• Like 2

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

Hi, since I've installed the global AI ship package freshly on my P3D v4.5 I get several CTD during my flights.
Just so that you know. Before I did not have one CTD.

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

1 hour ago, xTiMm_ said:

Hi, since I've installed the global AI ship package freshly on my P3D v4.5 I get several CTD during my flights.
Just so that you know. Before I did not have one CTD.

Where and when did you fly? How was it installed? Did you make any other changes to your sim in recent days? Which add-ons did you use where you started? The package has been tested in v4.5. In order to be able to replicate and check we need further information. 

And more - where did you download from?

Edited by KL791

5 hours ago, KL791 said:

Where and when did you fly? How was it installed? Did you make any other changes to your sim in recent days? Which add-ons did you use where you started? The package has been tested in v4.5. In order to be able to replicate and check we need further information. 

And more - where did you download from?

I can't really tell. I installed after this nothing new. I got one on the way to Copenhagen and one on the ground in LOWW already. I copied the folders as described into P3D.

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

23 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

I can't really tell. I installed after this nothing new. I got one on the way to Copenhagen and one on the ground in LOWW already. I copied the folders as described into P3D.

When you are at LOWW no ship traffic will at least with standard settings be loaded - you are too far from the sea. And if you flew from LOWW to EKCH it will only be once you approach the North German coast that AI Ship Traffic will loaded, so it seems unlikely. 

Thank you so much Hendrick, your work is simply fantastic!

👍

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

(...And sorry for mangling your name Henrik! :happy:)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

14 minutes ago, David Roch said:

(...And sorry for mangling your name Henrik! :happy:)

I work in China, so I am used to it............  😉

Hello.

First of all thank you for this brilliant traffic package.
Something strange happened to me at the EGKK airport. When I rolled to the runway, the "Triumph London" crossed me and stopped in the middle of the runway ... Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot, but I don't think ships belong to an airport. 🙂
Any ideas why this could have happened? Everything has been installed as instructed (P3D v4.5).

Greetings,

Drebing

flbnhekl.png

hmmnnnn…. normally I agree it would be strange to see a ship on a runway.... an air ship maybe, but not a car carrier... and there are no routes anywhere near... and even if you put a route crossing land the ship will stop quite quickly once the center point gets on dry land... In some of the previous versions of P3D large models could go flying and end up in funny places, but we got that corrected - Triumph is a model which is quite ordinary on all parameters, and well tested so how does it end up in an airport... Could I ask you to try to repeat the flight and see if more funny things happen or you can get the same to occur again - and please take a screenshot and/or note down time of flight as well as eventual additional add-ons you have around that airport so we can try to replicate. 

Best regards

Henrik