Hi guys

Don't know if anyone has tried this and succeded or not ,hopefully someone has.

I have the Saitek yoke and throttle quadrant and also the Saitek x55 hotas system.

Since getting the X55 I have hardly used the yoke but still like the throttle quadrant for certain things,I'm really tied for space but  I would like to continue to use the throttle but not the yoke just now,but as the  throttle came as part of the yoke/throttle package it has a ps2 connector as opposed to a usb which connects to the yoke instead of a usb slot

I have been in touch with Saitek to see if they have some sort of ps2 to usb connector but all they did was tell me to go to their shop and buy a throttle quadrant Great customer service in my opinion  NOT!

I still have the drivers for the yoke/throttle installed, and have sourced a ps2 to usb connector but its quite expensive £20, so before I go out and buy it to try has anybody else done this or something similar?

Thanks

Pete Little

It might work, but don't expect anything good.
PS2 controllers have very bad dead zones so the aircraft would probably be uncontrollable.

Why don't you pick up a wired Xbox 360 Controller for just €20? They work fine, i use one myself too as i can't afford a flight yoke.