Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

All alarams, lights, stick shakers came on right when I hit cruise

I did try that along with tweaking some of the local variables as well for the stick timers. It worked when loading the plane in mid air but didn't work with a fresh flight.

I'm not sure we can solve this without Carenado's help... some of the timer code is imbedded in the 3d model  :(

Bert

Thanks Bert, unfortunately it does seem to be the case.

I wonder, if in the case of muskegon to gb, if you load the plane then sit in it for an hour or two before taking off, if it still causes the warnings and shakes to come on. Will have to test that.

Hi autogyro, I think this will be ok, if you wait one hour before crossing the line.

at least from one flight I did from Sw France to Uk. Crossed the channel after 1h flight, and all went well.

As Bert knows I have this same problem.... I have learned to live with it as I do not see a way around....

To reset in flight just press the "TEST LAMPS" on the overhead console. This resets all the alarms and lights.