Sign in to follow this  
Rickinferno

Update to SP1c and now have Texture problems

Hello,

I just started flying again, took a few months off for work.  I installed the SP1c update for the T7 and from that point on I get this texture error when viewing from outside the plane!

2015-1-4_20-6-59-71_zps1968f992.jpg

Does anyone have a solution for this small problem?  Everythngelse works great when in the VC.

PS.  I do have the HIGHMEMFIX=1 in my FSX.cfg, also did the fix from the Operations Center and still get the error.  Tried installing a new livery and got the same results.

I installed the SP1c update for the T7 and from that point on I get this texture error when viewing from outside the plane!

Looks more like you're trying to view the outside of the plane from the VC view. Are you sure you're using the external view to see the plane and not the VC view?

Kyle Rodgers

as the above poster has suggested

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

do you have EZDOK installed 

if so rerun the config 

it will fix this 

Nice did not think of that one!  Thanks all is working great now :)