Sign in to follow this  
Wildguitar1991

777 Raas

Hi guys, ive a Problem with the triple Seven. Actually everything Works good, i love the plane, but the raas System is Not Working. I Set it up in the fmc, but either then i dont have any Sound of raas... System: pmdg 777 sp1c, fsx Running with dx 10, and no add on AirPorts, i just use the Default Airports. Could somebody help me pleasse:))

Hi guys, ive a Problem with the triple Seven. Actually everything Works good, i love the plane, but the raas System is Not Working. I Set it up in the fmc, but either then i dont have any Sound of raas... System: pmdg 777 sp1c, fsx Running with dx 10, and no add on AirPorts, i just use the Default Airports. Could somebody help me pleasse:))

RAAS is actually made by FS2Crew, so you might get a little more comprehensive answers here:

http://forum.avsim.net/forum/556-the-raas-runway-awareness-advisory-system-professional-forum/

Keep an eye on this thread as well, just in case.

Also, for this forum, full names in your posts are a requirement.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the help scandinavian13 :)

But i couldnt found some specific details for my case.

Is there a seperate Innstallation for the RAAS System??

I read something about a RAAS controll Panel.

I dont even have that.

Sry to post that here, mabye someone could help. Otherwise ill change my postings into your link:)

Greetings Wildguitar

I read something about a RAAS controll Panel.
I dont even have that.

Correct. What you have is the "locked" version, as it's locked only to the 777, and does not have a control panel. The unlocked version can be applied to any aircraft.

Sry to post that here, mabye someone could help. Otherwise ill change my postings into your link:)

Don't be sorry. I just pointed you over there because the help will likely be a little better - it's not made by PMDG.

Also, thanks for including a salutation in your post, but it's full real names as the requirement.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi there,

do you have a file called r4.csv in your fsx root directory? Did you try reinstalling RAAS? Did you install it with admin rights?

Greetings

Hey guys, thx for the Support:) @scandinavian13 yes i know raas is from fs2crew and Not pmdg:)) p.s what do you mean with real Name requierments ?? :)) should i change the Topic Name ?? @ a32x tebs: in which Folder can i find the R4.csv, actually im German, so i dont know what you mean with Root Dictionary:))) im sry to ASK so much... And no i dont think that i installier the 777 as an Admin

p.s what do you mean with real Name requierments ?? :)) should i change the Topic Name ??

No. I mean that it is a forum requirement to put your real name in every one of your posts. Like mine and Tebin's - mine says "Kyle Rodgers" and his says "Tebin Ulrich."

so i dont know what you mean with Root Dictionary

Directory, not dictionary.

FSX Verzeichnis

Kyle Rodgers

Since you have the file we can assume that the feature is installed.  Double check your sound settings, for example make sure you do not have 5.1 selected if you only have stereo.  There are sound settings in both the 777 FMS settings and FSX.

Dan Downs KCRP

Can you also check, if you have an entry from RAAS in your DLL.xml ? Does your Windows have multiple users (btw, what Windows are you using) ?

HI Guys, sry wasnt there the last days... Hey i checked my Soundsystem, ive set it as standard... same Problem no RAAS :) @ A32X tebs I use Win 7 home premium, im the only user, there are no more accounts. How can i understand that with the DLL.xml, should i open it?? Also again im so sorry 4 my bad english...

Greetings Dominik