Sign in to follow this  
BrzI

CS727-200 HD textures (payware)

I am a big fan of the 727-200. A fellow recently released a set of high-def textures for the CS727. For the price of 8.50 euros I though it might be worth a try. I know it takes a long time to create new HD textures from scratch.

What I am posting here are screenshots of HD wing views that I added to the standard definition repaints that I have.

He may have done too good a job as when I tried a full HD set of textures I got OOMs.

I found my sweet spot. My immersion experience is a combination of VC and wing views....and still getting good performance. And as long as I view my externals models with a zoom of 0.8 or less I am not really losing much.

See for yourself. You may decide to support his efforts. Think McPhat.

AZI1.jpg

AZI2.jpg

AZI3.jpg

AZI41.jpg

AZI61.jpg

Thanks for looking

Link for those who are interested: http://secure.simmarket.com/azi-studios-captain-sim-b727-200-world-airliners-1.phtml

The textures look pretty decent and Brzl's wingshots are extremely detailed. There seems to be a little bit of blockiness with words and such, but maybe that's just me. Go look at the preview shots on his page and decide for yourself.

I must say...they certainly did emulate McPhat's style with their "World Airliners" title and the way comparison shots are set up between the stock CS paints and their paints.

The CS 727-200 is a perennial favourite with me, and those repaints look superb. But for the price, I'd expect a few more than just five of them.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org