Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Hill

ADE 165 adding objects

I am working on my local airprt KCKB, and I want to add some aircraft. I downloaded the Warehouse_Airplanes_General_Aviation 293539 and Warehouse_Airplanes_Military. One groop is listed as ADE9X. The problem is that they are just JPG thumbnails and not the actual objects. How do I use them ?

Did you follow all of the instructions?

====================================Everyone Else Installation Procedure====================================1. Unzip warehouse_airplanes_general_aviation.zip to a temporary location. You should end up with four folders: ADE9X, ALL USERS, RWY12, and SBuilder. You may also have some jpg files. The jpg files can be deleted.2. Open the ALL USERS folder. Move warehouse_airplanes_general_aviation.bgl into your FS9/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder. If you are using the Instant Scenery or EZ-Scenery programs, also move warehouse_airplanes_general_aviation.txt into that same folder, otherwise ignore it. 3. Move all the bmp files into your FS9/Addon Scenery/Texture folder.OR: If you know how to create and use scenery folders, you may install these files into a scenery folder of your own.You're done.================ADE9X================If you are using ADE9X to place scenery objects in FS9, this will allow you to view thumbnails of these objects while placing them. Do the following AFTER you have completed one of the installation procedures above.1. Go to wherever you unzipped warehouse_airplanes_general_aviation.zip and open folder ADE9X.2. Move the entire warehouse_airplanes_general_aviation FOLDER, not just its contents, into your Airport Design Editor 9X/FS9/Thumbs folder.3. If you haven't already, add these objects to the ADE9X Library Object Manager. Consult the ADE9X manual for instructions. Once you've done this, you should see a thumbnail of each object and be able to place the objects in FS9.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif