Sign in to follow this  
bountyhunter

text display keeps saying the same thing

Hi all

Just loaded RC back up into my P3D and I am  trying to get it to work,

it loads fine and i can talk to it when i ask for clearence but then it just keeps cycling around the same text and doesnt give me any other options.

(I also can not hear any sound but I think thats down to my surround setup.....)

any ideas any one ...

Regarding audio, on your sound card, disable 7.1 mix and see if that helps. Set it for stereo and be sure you are plugged in to the correct audio output on the card.

If you enable via RC display text (for audio) be ware it slows RC performance. RC ATIS repeats as well until you change frequencies.

In your modules folder, you should not have advdisplay.dll unless you require it for networking or other purposes. That is the scrolling green line.

all sorted ...i am a happy bunny now

user error....all the way :lol:

i had ticks where i shouldnt have, so corrected those and ones in FSUIPC and all worked

sorted the sound out as well... I worked from home the other week and was listening to music and I forgot I had 'tweaked' the speaker settings and looked like I over did the centre speaker and switched it off....DOH!

thanks for all the help RC working brilliantly now.