Sign in to follow this  
Fsxsimmer758

ORBX order in scenery library

...... the boss doesn't know but I'm in, downloading Vector and Base ... no funds left for the regions, (and what ever left, I'll keep it for the Bail-Bond in case she will find out ), will download the Airport pack, is it okay to install the Airport and then one by one add the regions ???

Cheers

Yair

Had some problems with floating airport scenery and missing loads of objects,  got some help and it was only then I realized how important reading the manual was and most important installing OrbtxLibs after every Region and airport.   

Installed Global Base + Vector then with every Region I installed I updated with the latest patch THEN ran OrbtxLibs to finish off.  And lastly i done the same with all the airports.   My floating scenery was due to my Mesh Resolution not being at 5 has to be at 5 on the airport scenery.    I also found when the airport scenery loaded i keep crashing,  went back to the Orbtx page and installed the latest "Crash Box" patch for that specific airport,  Ran OrbtxLibs again done the trick nicely.   Then to finish off i went onto FTX control panel and Cycled through the icons, hit Global then apply and Europe then apply 

Its a little learning curve for thickos like myself     :Big Grin:

Every owner of ORBX Vector after EACH installation of any scenery need to use FTX Vector Configurator. This is obligatory, not an option. After lauch this program open Airport Elevation Corrections, push Run Auto Configuration button and wait a moment (or a few moments... :] ). When it stops pusch Apply button, then Exit. It fix all floating problems.

his is obligatory, not an option. After lauch this program open Airport Elevation Corrections, push Run Auto Configuration button and wait a moment (or a few moments... :] ). When it stops pusch Apply button, then Exit. It fix all floating problem

I hear what you are saying and yes it fixes some problems but the setting 5 for Mesh Resolution is imperative for non floating stuff 

..just installed Genesis, and took a short flight from Friday Harbor east, only to find some Airport ditched deep in the ground not sure how to fix it, and not sure if I keep with Base and vector installation at all before solving this issue ,,

any idea ??

Thanks

Yair     

On 07/01/2015 at 6:49 PM, simmerhead said:

1. ORBX Libs

2. ORBX Airports

3. ORBX Regions

4. ORBX Global OpenLC

5. ORBX Global Vector

and the other 3rd party and/or customs airports
where do they fit in ?

mine is on top, above orbx libs