Sign in to follow this  
strange_deja_vu

Major Issue with FS Global 2010 FTX

Hello All,

In order to have a flawless flight experience in FSX I have formatted my computer for about 10 days ago. (which I regret today). I have an unknown issue with FS Global 2010 FTX. Until I install FSG 2010 everything is ok. However, once I install it completely mess up the scenery (pls see below). Really appreciate your comments / ideas / proposals.

Thanks in advance 

My computer's specs

* Intel Core i7-2700k

* Asus P8Z68-V PRO GEN3

* Nvidia Geforce GTX 780

* DDR3 8GB

And please note that (Texture_ID=1) is already in scenery.cfg file.

LTBA

LTBA.jpg

NZMF

NZMF.jpg

FS Global is just a mesh product. Does not change textures. But did you follow the readme, maybe it says to layer the mesh files at the bottom of the scenery cfg?

Many FSX Default Airports are at the wrong elevation which causes this issue all over the place with this add-on. Unfortunately the only way to fix this is to individually alter the elevation of every effected airport with an editor.

It's why FS Global 2010 is currently inactive in my library.

Eventually FTX Vector is supposed to fix this but it's still got many issues and bugs to resolve.

Chris Camp

those bugs aren't related to airport elevation at all though. something is messing up the textures, that's pretty odd! maybe run a checkdisk scan on your hd or something. what other addons do you ahve installed that could affect those areas? sorry i dont really have any specific idea.

here's what i see at those two spots... the only stuff i have installed is the 2010 mesh, vector and the europe lc..

00s15ull.jpg

F9ieMuVl.jpg

cheers!

-andy crosby