Sign in to follow this  
stook2005

Orbx forum: Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Hey,

In Dec, 2014, I went to flightsimstore and bought all ftx global and regions minus the airports.  Anyway how do you get access to the Official Orbx forum?  I've create an account and entered one of my order numbers.  When tried to log in, I get this message.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

When I emailed the Orbx for help, I got a canned message about banned/limited, etc.

-Jimmy

Just logged on so its definitely up....

You enter your order number in your signature for support.....the login and signup process should play no roll on whether your verified or not.

Or.....maybe you did get banned a long time ago and forgot?

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

I just started the fsx/p3d hobby this Dec 2014 and it's the first time I've been to the Orbx forum.  When I'm log into the Orbx forum, I tried clicking on "my profile", "my setting", and etc and all I get is the "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"  

-Jimmy

Orbx seem to have a very strict forum rules. Hopefully I didn't get banned for creating an account incorrectly.

Perhaps drop them an email and ask them to look into what is going on with your account.

This is weird. I get the same message Jimmy gets when I try to access the validation thread.  I seem to have access to the rest of the Orbx website and forums, but not that one.

The top of the page says, "Sorry, we couldn't find that."

Below that is says I do not have permission to view this forum.

Do only certain members have access to that forum?

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Me too.  I can only access the Validation Thread if I log off and don't sign in.

I think the Validation Thread is for those who have not registered with a user's name and password.  Once you're in as a forum member there is no reason for you to go to the Validation Thread anymore.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Since I'm not getting any responses from orbx, I've sent an email to flightsimstore.com to see if they can resolve this.