Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Simpson

Original NGX Sounds

Morning all,

I appear to have messed up my sounds for the NGX for FSX.

Amy chance someone could zip them up for me and drop me a dropbox link to download.

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.

Don't think that would be allowed due to copy right material,   just use the repair option or the ngx install exe

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'll try running the exe on another computer then extract the sound files.

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.

What the....? What copyrighted material? Are you serious? So technically ppl cant post videos on YouTube with them flying NGX as well, because there's sound, and make liveries freely available or even post pictures of them flying NGX...

People are getting crazy with this "copyright" stuff nowdays, there's actually thing called "common sense", but unfourtunately its a problem for many people...

What copyrighted material? Are you serious? So technically ppl cant post videos on YouTube with them flying NGX as well, because there's sound, and make liveries freely available or even post pictures of them flying NGX...

Maybe you need to read the  licence of  the pmdg aircraft and and  than read  the agreement  that you signed in the forum about sending or posting of copy right material

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'll try running the exe on another computer then extract the sound files.

Just re-run the installer on the original computer and select the "repair" option. Simple. No fuss  :wink:

Don't think that would be allowed due to copy right material,   just use the repair option or the ngx install exe

It would be outside of the agreement to share all or parts of your installation with others, but not because it's copyrighted material.

What the....? What copyrighted material? Are you serious? So technically ppl cant post videos on YouTube with them flying NGX as well, because there's sound, and make liveries freely available or even post pictures of them flying NGX...

People are getting crazy with this "copyright" stuff nowdays, there's actually thing called "common sense", but unfourtunately its a problem for many people...

Relax. It's not about the copyright, but it is about not sharing all or part of your installation with other people (apart from the liveries), as dictated by the EULA. This is rendered unnecessary by the installer having a repair feature.

Kyle Rodgers