Sign in to follow this  
Guest ERJ145 Jetclass

Brazilian Air Force Lauchs campaign about 14bis 100years

Guest estevesm

Although Portuguese is a beautiful language, would you mind posting this in English for our international friends?Also, this is a rather controversial topic that was discussed a lot in the other forums... I hope it doesn't turn this thread into a flame battle...RgdsMarcelo

Thanks for the insight...good post and I wish you well in your celebrations.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest Carioca

Yes I'll translate but I need to go to my job and I'd like to thanks the translation.Well I know this is a very very controversial theme. But You could see that the Brazilian Air Force text is free of this controversial. I don't want to start again this discussion here.We from Brazil (and We know that others countries will have celebrations too)will celebrate here the memory of Santos Dumont realization in 2006:The fly of 14Bis. The TAM brazilian airliners has got a aeronautical museum. They have a replica of 14Bis, and this replica fly like the original. One of idea is to send this 14Bis replica to Paris to do a reprodutction of the 1906' fly at Champ de Bagatelle.The Brazilian President Mr. Luis Inacio Lula da Silva will baptize the new ACJ Presidential plane with the name 'Santos Dumont'.Thank You for all and more news of the Dumont Centennial will be post.