Sign in to follow this  
Jarkmet

Account Locked

Hello

Please I need help. I write a ticket because I have a problem with my account, but anybody answers me. I copy the sent message in the ticket.

Hello

I received a message because the order pay was cancelled by my bank. I bought de B 777, on 14th February 2014

I also bought B 747, on 6th october 2013. It was paid without any problem, but you have also cancelled this.

I contact with you in May 2014. Mrs Robert S. Randazzo said me it was a problem with my bank and if I wanted recover my account, I had to pay $89.99 for the license of de B777 and $20.00 for cancelled payment fee.

I did the payment 12/22/2014 and you dont have reactivate my account.

Please give me more information about this. The money has been retired of my bank and my account and my planes are still not activate.

Regards and thank you very much.

PS: I attached a picture of paypal so you can verify the transaction

Anybody answers me and I already pay the plane an the cancelled payment fee. I need my account reacctivated to continue my shopping and to reinstall all my planes.

Thank you very much.

Jacobo F.

Are you sure the ticket actually got through? They are cleaned out multiple times per day, so it would seem highly unlikely that they didn't answer you.

Also, you're sure you sent a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com, and not just an email?

They don't do email-based support anymore.

Yes I write a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com, but they don't respond. At the web says "Waiting for agent" "Updated on January 8, 2015" that was the day I wrote.

I thought that the support of PMDG, it was very good, but I paid in december and remains unresolved.

Now I don't have my money or my account recovey

PS: I did the pay to paypal@precisionmanuals.com

I guess it would also be helpful to the actual guys from PMDG here (Kyle, Ryan, Rob,...) if you followed the forum rules and signed your posts with your real name. That way they can track the ticket down.

In any case, according to them, the tickets are cleaned out multiple times per day, so it seems very odd to me that your ticket hasn't been responded to yet.

Do you think that it's necessary reopen a post, or if I sign this message they will answers me for my problem?

I thought that signing my first message was valid. Sorry.

Attached is a photo where you can see there is no answer (There was another ticket opened in June also unanswered but no longer appears)

Tickets.jpg

PS: Thank for your answers Kriva, I'm a little desesperate

Jacobo Fernandez 

If two consequent tickets remained unanswered, I'm going to go out on a limb and say something else must be wrong, somewhere along the line.

In any case, you could always try to send a friendly PM to Kyle (scandinavian13) or Ryan (Tabs).