Sign in to follow this  
virginblue737

Precipit FX, Anyone tried it ? Any FPS hit

Nope.   In Prepar3D it got rid of the hideous rain and snow shaders so it no longer looks like you are flying through a warp tunnel.   Also added nice blowback effects, breaking effects and makes the contrails look super realistic.  It does the same for FSX.  If you have the 777 on FSX you can get the immersion pack which adds even more visual FX which is good for filming exterior video.  

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

What Kuragiman said. A very nice addon with no fps hit at all.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

The new wing vortices are amazing looking, and as far as I know, all effects work in FS2004, so I'm a happy camper. Extremely good product for the price and no FPS hit.

A screenshot of the new vortices, though I've slightly modified mine to last longer and therefore leave a longer trail

643.png

FS2004 Forever

No performance hit here and thank to the gods it removed that hideous warp tunnel in P3Dv2.4, almost made me barf sometimes.

Can you see the effects on the AI airplanes from your virtual cockpit?  Or can they only be viewed from an external view?

Alexander Alonso

Does it ged rid of the horrid snow and rain 'cloud' effects below the wheels when on taxiway or runway?

Yes, it gets rid of those I believe and gives all new spray effects for the engines depending on weather

FS2004 Forever

Ah, nice, thanks.

Does it play well with REX4.....No overlapping issues to worry about?

what about DX10, i think i read somewhere that someone was having a horrible frame hit with DX10

anyone running it in DX10 

Thanks 

JHo

I have it, when I've changer computer and loosse my addons, It was the first redownloaded!

It really enhace FSX without loosing FPS.

I wanna get the immersion pack when possible (still student, studnt are not paid, I'm still searching little paid services as repaint request and else, just to get the immersions pack :)

FSFX I Love you, FSFX, Will you make me the happies Flight Simmer in the world and be my friend? (on Skype LOL(maybe)) just sub me both channels on youtube, :)

Good bye everyone