Sign in to follow this  
imn2sims

Purchased but can't D/L

Is your website having issues?  I just purchased thru SimMarket (Order 1244745) but seem to have no download link on theri site even though it shows as delivered. Then read that I have to register on your site to get the download?????????  ANyway tried to register but your site seems to only work on Chrome and even then it wouldn't accept my mail address with strange message "email address is NOT invalid".  Wouldn't that mean it IS valid? lol  Anyway would appreciate some help.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Is your website having issues?  I just purchased thru SimMarket (Order 1244745) but seem to have no download link on theri site even though it shows as delivered. Then read that I have to register on your site to get the download?????????  ANyway tried to register but your site seems to only work on Chrome and even then it wouldn't accept my mail address with strange message "email address is NOT invalid".  Wouldn't that mean it IS valid? lol  Anyway would appreciate some help.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, can you please contact us via the support page. Thanks!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks for the quick reply.  Might not be necessary, I finally got an account made and got it D/L'd. Had to use my phone which made entering the serial# somewhat daunting :rolleyes: . Never did get the site to work on IE or FoxFire.  Might be a proxy server problem on the network where I am. I'll try at home later. Won't get to install 'till tomorrow now :( .

Thanks again,

Steve

Steve Corzine

Thanks for the quick reply.  Might not be necessary, I finally got an account made and got it D/L'd. Had to use my phone which made entering the serial# somewhat daunting :rolleyes: . Never did get the site to work on IE or FoxFire.  Might be a proxy server problem on the network where I am. I'll try at home later. Won't get to install 'till tomorrow now :( .

Thanks again,

Steve

Thanks for the feedback, we'll have a look into this!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

UPDATE:  Got it installed (very easy) and so far everything seems to work just fine. Love the jet/prop blast effect!! Took the 737 up to  24K and very nice looking  contrails.  Also your website works just fine on my home server so....ALL IS GOOD!!  Most likely be getting the 777 Immersion soon B) .

Thanks

Steve

Steve Corzine