Sign in to follow this  
dental12

unhandled exception error for font

Hi

Just want to let you know that I am very pleased with the progress of your product. I've tried all the atc programs and pilot2atc really stands above the rest.

I recently downloaded the latest version and when I click on the radio tab , I get the unhandled exception error saying something about the font. I press continue untill error goes away and things appear ok. How can I fix this to get rid of this error

thx Lee

Hi Lee.

Glad you're enjoying the product.

The next time you get the error, please take a screenshot and send to me at admin@pilot2atc.com so I can see what the specific error is.  Also let me know what version of Windows you are using.

It could be that you don't have a font installed on your system, but without seeing the error, I don't know.

Thanks,

Dave

I found the error and fixed it in the just uploaded bits for 1.4.0.10.  Apparently the new tabs on the Radio Stack were set to Arial Narrow font, which some users don't have.  If you hit this issue, download the update 1.4.0.10 again and it should fix it. 

Dave