Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

10.32 went final,10.35 coming very soon!

The fact that 10.35 is coming means we are closer to 10.40 which also means more enhancements on their way...like visibility and fog maybe?

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Love these regular updates, roll on 10.40 !!

Here's hoping Philipp will get ATC updated soon too.

wonder about us steam owners, i just started using x-plane part time until i figure it all out

Hi there and welcome to X-Plane 10!! :)

AFAIK Steamers don't get the betas, only the finals, so you should get 10.32 soon as a Steam update.

If you want to play with the betas you buy the DVD edition, whose updater has a beta option.

I'm more excited about the update to WED.

What is WED?

Bob

Wed is the world Editor for X-plane.  It is a program in which you can created and edit scenery using OpenesceneryX and other libraries for X-plane. 

It is available for free on X-planes Web site.

Rob  

Wed is the world Editor for X-plane.  It is a program in which you can created and edit scenery using OpenesceneryX and other libraries for X-plane. 

It is available for free on X-planes Web site.

Rob  

I wont be doing any of that.   

Thanks Rob!

I wont be doing any of that.   

Thanks Rob!

I strictly advise againt using it as it is very addictive.

More excited about the rumored tesselation feature...whichever version that will land in.

Agreed, before you know it you'll be spending all your time creating scenery instead of flying. Or you'll try and do both and your family will only see you when you get hungry :)

AFAIK Steamers don't get the betas, only the finals, so you should get 10.32 soon as a Steam update.
If you want to play with the betas you buy the DVD edition, whose updater has a beta option.

culleydog download the updater/installer from x-plane.com, point it to your root x-plane folder, somewhere steam/apps/x-plane or so and try to

update x-plane. I don't see why such should not work and report back here as surely many steam and potential users

are curious about that.

Yep, I know that I would have a ball putting stuff all over the airport and probably would not get any flying in!

The fact that 10.35 is coming means we are closer to 10.40 which also means more enhancements on their way...like visibility and fog maybe?

Exactly. I am only waiting for 10.40 because of the longer DSF visibility who has been announced (still not 100% sure as Ben wrote). But let's hope! That will really imporve the flying feeling!

i912900k, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM