Sign in to follow this  
rjack1282

Helicopter for P3D

I'm looking to get one really good payware helicopter for P3D.  Any suggestions?  Do any support the GTN 750?

Ryan

Its deffo on my to do list but my next purchase will be the Milviz 407, looks amazing, some great feedback on it and that wraps up my expertise on the subject. 

Milviz 407 is a dream to fly in P3D.  I fly it with a Saitek yoke and rudder pedals.  You can set it down on a dime.

Milviz 407 and MD530 are both fantastic helicopters in P3Dv2.

he MD530 also has an "addon" you can buy to put the GTN750 or GTN650 in the cockpit with 3D models for a little more $.

MD530: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=md530f

MD530 GTN650/750 addon: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=md530fav

Bell 407: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B407

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

The Dodosim Bell 206 JetRanger is the most realistic available according to those on the HoverControl forum. I've started using it for my heli training. Amazing piece of kit. Nothing else comes close in terms of realism apparently.

www.dodosim.com

www.hovercontrol.com

Not sure if compatible with the GTN750. Definitely worth asking on their or hovercontrols forum if you haven't already.

Cheers

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Hello Adam,

DoDoSim 206 is a Very Nice Aircraft - Very Realistic - and an Absolute Pain in the Neck to Fly !! :blink: - Realisticly Speaking - if You get Your Pilots Licence - Using DoDoDim - at HC - You are a Digital Chopper Pilot !! B)

Johnman

The Dodo 206 is very nice but a bit outdated with its graphics and it doesn't look like that it will be upgraded. It's NOT native for P3D v2.x but can be migrated from FSX.

Nicer looking are the Milviz Bell 407 and MD530F. Both are made native for the P3D v2.x and will be permanently improved.

Spirit

The Milviz MD530F is beaut too...and P3D native.

Edit: whoops just saw Spirit's note above.

Sorry...I forgot to thank everyone for their suggestions.  I'm going with the Milviz MD530F because of the beautiful textures, it's P3D native, GTN integration, and your recommendations.

Ryan