Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Carenado Aircraft compatibility

Hi All,

I cannot get on the carenado site as it states they are overloaded but was wondering which planes do you know that are 100% 10.3 compatible? I was on the site before but did not really see any icons or easy way to determine version compatibility.

Thanks

Bob

The planes that have been updated for the latest version, should be V3. If you click on the more information link, where it tells you about th efeatures, it should say "V3" or version 3.

These have been updated to take advantage of the latest updates, like the updated Garmins and scroll wheel support.

However, I think they all work in the current version, but not all have those latest features yet.

I cant access thier site to check, but I know, the Bonnanza's F33 and F35, C340, C337, B1900, C90, Waco, Archer, Senneca, Malibu, C172, Caravans are all updated. Not sure about the B200 and C206.

Rob

The planes that have been updated for the latest version, should be V3. If you click on the more information link, where it tells you about th efeatures, it should say "V3" or version 3.

These have been updated to take advantage of the latest updates, like the updated Garmins and scroll wheel support.

However, I think they all work in the current version, but not all have those latest features yet.

I cant access thier site to check, but I know, the Bonnanza's F33 and F35, C340, C337, B1900, C90, Waco, Archer, Senneca, Malibu, C172, Caravans are all updated. Not sure about the B200 and C206.

Rob

They really should have some sort of system like a color coding icon. I hate having to go through info like that. Guess I am spoiled LOL

Thanks again Rob!

At this point, the only ones that have NOT YET been released as v3 aircraft are the B200 and the CT206... and they're practically done, just in Beta-phase at this point.  

At this point, the only ones that have NOT YET been released as v3 aircraft are the B200 and the CT206... and they're practically done, just in Beta-phase at this point.  

Cool ! Are there any new planes in works ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Cool ! Are there any new planes in works ?

I hope so. I would love to have the Cirrus and TBM 850 as well as the C177 from Alabeo inside X-Plane.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

X-Plane 10 Carenado B200 King Air has a bug issue with replay mode. The HSI instrument makes rapid staccato clicking sounds and blinks at the same rate making the replay unusable.  My plane is v 1.1, only several days ago since I ordered it.  

Hope this is fixed in v3.  Anybody having this issue?

Hi,

Does Carenado offer free updates? The reason I ask is I bought the F33 and it sounds like v3 is out and I have v1. I did not buy this from Carenado but from FSPilotShop, but I see no way to update on their site. It says I have 18 downloads left but for the life of me I cannot find out where you go for the download as maybe the update is there.

Bob

18 downloads???  What in the world, FS PilotShop? 

Some stores are slower than others at uploading the updates, and FS PilotShop has fairly consistently been one that crops up as problematic in this area.

Updates have so far all been free.  Didn't I read somewhere on these forums that FS PilotShop even tried charging people for the update?  Maybe it's time to issue a "Buyer Beware".  I wouldn't recommend buying from them, anyway.

I'm still waiting for X-plane.org to update the C206 to V3. I normally buy only through Carenado itself, but for some reason, I bought it through .org.  I love the plane, but regret not buying it directly through Carenado.

Rob

18 downloads???  What in the world, FS PilotShop? 

Some stores are slower than others at uploading the updates, and FS PilotShop has fairly consistently been one that crops up as problematic in this area.

Updates have so far all been free.  Didn't I read somewhere on these forums that FS PilotShop even tried charging people for the update?  Maybe it's time to issue a "Buyer Beware".  I wouldn't recommend buying from them, anyway.

Here is the screen. I have 18 downloads but in order to get the blue button that says download, except it does not say "Download" it says "Back", I have to click the "Click to reactivate link"  and pay $4.95 in order to get it to work. I guess your downloads remaining expires.

Download Links (Click the Blue Link Below) & License Keys Carenado - Bonanza F33A for X-Plane

Click to reactivate link Free file backup ends:Sunday 03 March, 2013

License Key/Serial Key: No_License_Required     File Last Updated: Wednesday, 05th November, 2014 @ 05:53pm 18 downloads remaining