Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Early Screenshots of the Carenado S550 VC

Hello Ladies,

Sounds like the Carenado delivery server may be heating up tonight. While you are waiting for the download and Serial number, I have a few screenshots of the VC panel for you to drool over.

Regards,

Ray

Carenado S550_1.jpg

Carenado S550_2.jpg

Carenado S550_3.jpg

Carenado S550_4.jpg

Carenado S550_5.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Ray, very nice, will you be doing a review of this beauty?

Might be my first addon for P3D v2.4

Cheers

Martin

Ray, very nice, will you be doing a review of this beauty?

Might be my first addon for P3D v2.4

Cheers

Martin

Thanks Martin, Yes, I started the serious research in November. I have a ton of data with a goal not to include more than is needed. I was hoping for a tutorial of sorts with this one but I don't see it coming with the initial download. Maybe later.

Maybe I can apply my CE-525 type rating knowledge to this one. I am too old and too broke to get the CE-500 type just for a review.

Looks very promising. I am expecting updatable Nav/data for this one. Probably not Navigraph, but updatable just the same.

BTW, I will be using P3Dv2.4 for the flying part of the review.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I am expecting updatable Nav/data for this one

Sorry Ray,  unfortunately its standard FSX 2006 navdata (not updateable).  Still the basic pretty looking airplane with no depth for $45.00.

I think its overpriced but to some people I suppose its worth it.

Sean Green

From what others say it's the same FMS they put in the 1900D. Why they didn't choose to model the VC with F1 GTN is beyond me. Basically their Saratoga has a better navivation system than the Citation. And I agree about pricing- $45 is now getting into the RealAir/A2A/QualityWings/Aerosoft realm, where you get nice modelling, solid systems, and excellent navigation equipment.

Todd

From what others say it's the same FMS they put in the 1900D. Why they didn't choose to model the VC with F1 GTN is beyond me. Basically their Saratoga has a better navivation system than the Citation. And I agree about pricing- $45 is now getting into the RealAir/A2A/QualityWings/Aerosoft realm, where you get nice modelling, solid systems, and excellent navigation equipment.

Todd

the problem is no one besides lionheart offers a biz jet with decent graphics so carenado can charge whatever they like since they have the whole market.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.