Sign in to follow this  
jimcalv

No reply from registration email

Asked for new license key on 29/12/14 because of hardware change (I'm a registered user since 2010) and also enquired via  support after a few days, but no reply as yet. In the past reply has been usually same day.

Getting a bit worried as i use MCE a lot as I've got some RSI problems. Can anyone shed some light please?

Thanks

Jim

Asked for new license key on 29/12/14 because of hardware change (I'm a registered user since 2010) and also enquired via  support after a few days, but no reply as yet. In the past reply has been usually same day.

Getting a bit worried as i use MCE a lot as I've got some RSI problems. Can anyone shed some light please?

Thanks

Jim

Indeed, should be within less than 24 hours, even if you live in a different time zone.

You should have insisted past 48 hours.

I have double-checked and can confirm e-mail sent by J D with email j*m**v( at )bbbbb.com was replied to on the same day. Could be your e-mail program or server rejecting the e-mail due to the nature of the attachment.

Your key was resent today as a zip file.

Let us know if you still haven't got it.

Haven't had it yet I'm afraid so it looks as if my ISP (Virgin) doesn't like the attachment for some reason. Strange as it came through in November 2014 OK.

Would it be posible to resend it to my gmail adress instead? If so I'll send my gmail adress to your support.

Thanks

Jim