Sign in to follow this  

Just wondering if anyone else has seen a long (2-3 second pause) at FSDT KORD and if there is a solution?  It ONLY happens at night in my PMDG 777-300ER.  I went to FlightBeam's KIAD and the issue was not there.  Just at KORD.  My Gate was B22.  I have not tried it at any other gate at KORD but believe it will occur there too as it happens as I taxi to the takeoff runway too.  Very annoying.  Looks like it coincides with night lighting that flashes.  Thanks for any assistance.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Fixed.  Should have gone to the support site in the first place!  http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10451.0.html.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim, I read that thread and have this problem also.  Just curious as to what fix you did as there were several "fixes" mentioned from re-installing to changing the anti-popup setting to DX10 fix.  I'm running DX9 BTW

Thanks

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png