Sign in to follow this  
themaster402

POSKY 777 with JB Panel - Where is the course selector?

I want to do an ILS landing with my POSKY 777 with JB777 Panel, but I cannot find the course selector. Someone tell me where it is?

Hi, themaster 402,

I haven't flown w/ that panel for awhile but it should be on the MCP (autopilot) panel underneath the window that shows your heading. 

If you mean setting the course for the ILS approach, it should be on the FMC, on the Nav/Rad page.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi, themaster 402,

I haven't flown w/ that panel for awhile but it should be on the MCP (autopilot) panel underneath the window that shows your heading. 

If you mean setting the course for the ILS approach, it should be on the FMC, on the Nav/Rad page.

Mike

Thanks for the response Mike,

I opened the FMC Nav/Rad page, but it just says FP Loaded at the bottom.

I cannot input numbers on the screen.

I opened the FMC Nav/Rad page, but it just says FP Loaded at the bottom.

I cannot input numbers on the screen.

Hi, themaster402,

OK, I loaded up a POSKY aircraft w/ the JB panel.  The course is adjusted by a click spot on the upper right of the ND. This is explained on p. 19 of the JB777_1032.pdf document that comes w/ the panel.   It can't be adjusted as on a full-fledged FMC.  This panel, which is of course freeware, is something of a compromise between accuracy and FS X's simplified way of doing things.  So you will need to read the manuals that come with it and do the tutorial flight.

Mike

• Like 1

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thank you, Mike! The problem with setting up the CRS was driving me literally nuts... :)

On 1/16/2015 at 1:34 AM, Mike777 said:

Hi, themaster402,

OK, I loaded up a POSKY aircraft w/ the JB panel.  The course is adjusted by a click spot on the upper right of the ND. This is explained on p. 19 of the JB777_1032.pdf document that comes w/ the panel.   It can't be adjusted as on a full-fledged FMC.  This panel, which is of course freeware, is something of a compromise between accuracy and FS X's simplified way of doing things.  So you will need to read the manuals that come with it and do the tutorial flight.

Mike

can you please tell me what is that ND?? i am keep looking from 2 days that right corner of ND but no ideea where to find it .please 

2 hours ago, mario2012 said:

can you please tell me what is that ND?? i am keep looking from 2 days that right corner of ND but no ideea where to find it .please 

The ND (Navigation Display) is between the PFD (Primary Flight Display) and Engine Display.

777-SimCockpit.jpg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thank you very much for your help, I wouldn’t solve this in a thousand of years.😀it is a small area on that ND where you have to hover your mouse to be able to use the course selector, I was keep looking for a switch selector, Thank you