Sign in to follow this  
N1G

How do I know which aircraft is compatible with x-plane 10.3

Hi,

Looking at Carenado's products for xp, there does not seem to be any indication or description as to what aircraft offerings support what version of XP.

I understand that maybe v2 aircraft will work with 10.3, but what is missing if I use this version of the Aircraft. 

Is there anyway they might be willing to change the website to be more informative concerning this or produce a document that lists the current compatibility list?

I did post this on the xp forum. Although there were some replies which were helpful, did not really cover all products and most of which was stated compatible was

somewhat of  "I think this one is compatible". Just need absolute confirmation of each aircraft if possible.

Again, a v2 aircraft may be compatible with 10.3 but not take advantage of certain features. I am interested in those aircraft that are 100% compatible.

Regards

Bob