Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Orbx down as of 1/15/2015?

Hi folks, Still can't get into either the Orbx  or Aussiex.    Is it me or are others having same problem?    Any news?    Thanks    Howard

thanks Fitz - I'm on east coast  (USA) also, but can't get on either.    will try again.  Howard

All is ok - must have been problem with computer at library I eas using - Orbx was ok on home computer

When you can't access a website, there's a very easy test you can do to see if the problem is yours or theirs.

Hope onto Google and search for "Is it down for me"

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=is%20it%20down%20for%20me

Any of the top links will ping a supplied web address and test it independently of your connection to the internet.

I can get on to the Fullterrain site (main product site) but can't get into the forums at all today. Was working fine for me last night (European time).

I know JayKae was doing some maintenance over the last couple of days, maybe this has something to do with it.

Cheers

Jack

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg