Sign in to follow this  
RoughLandings

Cost per hour for a single engined trainer...ball park ...

Thank You very much for the information. I see that this is in the US; learning to fly under the wing of the CAP will be no good to me, because I am not in the US.

If you're in the UK there's something similar called "Air Cadets" or something like that.Contact the RAF :-rotor

Guest jdu

>If you're in the UK there's something similar called "Air>Cadets" or something like that.That's right, there are Civil Air Patrol type organizations that provide the same benifits to foriegn contries. I belive there are ones in the U.K, Sweden, Germany, and Spain (Don't quote me on those locations).Just contact you contries air force, and they'll inform you on where the nearest one is.

Guest Martin

In Sweden we have "fire watch" flights. Basically you fly around and watch for forest fires and the authorities pay the bill. There has been some debate about the costs vs. the benefits so they have cut back on these flights in some areas, as far as I know.But in Sweden you can also get a CPL for free in high school/college, and of course you get free training in the air force.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest jdu

Does you user name say anything about your flight experiences??:-eek

:-lol :-lol :-lolNo, I actually have no real world flight experience. It is just a tongue in cheek screen name I came up with. It more resembled my landing ability when I first joined this forum.