Sign in to follow this  
JanekBln

S550 with ISG FMS

Now are we to both click on GPS and LNAV ? or only one or? and then NAV on the AP?

Its not following the flight plan I loaded and activated

Just turns North always (sholdl be 151)

wasted my money me thinks

Please read the manual carefully. It's only one click on lnav (depends on aircraft config). Without correct config just only klick on hdg and lnav. GPS mode is not necessary. I use this software in more then 5 planes without any issues. When the mod is ready, I put the correct aircraft config in the zip file.

Send me your route string, I recheck that if you wish.

Cheers

CYXS CHUBB YWL KANOO YNY CYLW

That makes sense, just limited clicks.

I was following my previous habits with the native S550 and using GPS and NAV plus LNAV etc..

ok

You mean the FMS manual in ISG docs folder?

I seem to be having better results with HDG on and LNAV on at the same time

correctly done?

Thanks for the tips,

:P I realized a complete journey without flaw, Landed softly on the runway as planned

Hi Janek,

Great work, thank you so much!

Can't wait to install the next level of realism.

Quick one:

Is it possible to link the ISG instruments to the avionics bus?

News from ISG mod. Nothing major, but it slowly comes to an end, hopefully :P

what's new?

*LNAV VNAV and buttons are now on the AP panel integrated, no patch bitmaps anymore (see now is not a color difference)

*add STD Baro Set hidden klickspot

*changed the character size and position

*LNAV / VNAV ARM display PFD

*HDG / CRS display in the PFD

what is still to do?

*a lot B) but more for Carenado :unsure:

*NAV2 CRS knob is under investigation

*LNAV / VNAV ARM display on the AP Mode selector button

*a MDU position in VC

Pics:

e9yvk5q2xc4.jpg

z5azpjw35hg6.jpg

EDIT in flight shots

jazzbeidcz6m.jpg

mfqwaoarnyj.jpg

I expecting the zip file this week. May remain small items excluded from lack of time. I do some Testflights, and check the ISG in flight. Bert its current gauges I will integrate with, Thanks Bert again.

A question was can isg hang on the avionics bus? No, as far as i know, the only change Ernie the developer of isg.

And thanks for the flowers. I am not Expert, I have much to learn from other experts. but I make progress.

Cheers Janek

Thanks Janek. Amazing work, far better than we could have expected. All the members here are very lucky that you worked so hard and came up with such an excellent fix.

All (essentially... me) is working correctly now, awaiting the LNAV button re-position update

Untitled6.jpg

Untitled7.jpg

Looks like this uses ISG1's EHSI. Any way to make this work with Carenado's EFI-550 EHSI so we don't loose the WX and TAWS capability?

Nice shoots, as I can see there is a red light ;-)

The letters in the Annunciation Panels are too small, I'm trying to create a popup. Then you have not zoom when a warning lights comes on.

Just a question for the S550 experts, is there a yaw damper indication (YD) in the pfd (EADI) like the AP indication in real life?

I think about to add this.....

Flowers AND chocolates for Janek (and a round for Bert too) for all these fixes lol  Turning a woefully under-developed plane into something fun to fly!

I have a question about the HDG / LNAV displays: In my experience (at least in any turboprop or jet I've flown in real life) you can have HDG active(in green), or LNAV active (in green) but noth both simultaneously as both are lateral guidance modes.  LNAV follows course cues (GPS or FMS: normally VOR usually has its own designation) whereas HDG simply follows the direction set via the hdg cue (or typed into certain FMSs like the Universal 1K or 1L for example)  LNAV is armable (white), HDG is not - HDG when activated becomes the lateral mode, replacing any other when it's selected.  Most FMS's will also default to ROLL if HDG is selected, then de-selected. 

I'm just wondering how ISG has this set up? 

As sweet a job as Bert's done integrating the GNS750 screen, for me I'd prefer the ISG gauges & FMS if for no other reason that it can use up to date Navigraph data, which is awesome for doing SIDS/STARS - I'm just wondering how ISG has those lateral modes set up :)

Steve

Ah SP is out, oh no everything I must double check with my mods :P

P.S.: YD now engage when AP is going On, Warning board (Annunciation Panel) poup via klickspot also done....

Janek