Sign in to follow this  
JanekBln

S550 with ISG FMS

Yes, with ISG you can insert airways.

http://www.isgsim.com/?page=fms

I am happy with ISG, been using it with success in number of planes since 2007.Happy landings!

How do I engage NAV? Already loaded the flight plan and activate it but no matter how much I press the LNAV or NAV with the autopilot on NAV never engages.

Also the nav mode is set to the FMS info.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Teo

• Upvote 1

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

How do I engage NAV? Already loaded the flight plan and activate it but no matter how much I press the LNAV or NAV with the autopilot on NAV never engages.

Also the nav mode is set to the FMS info.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Teo

Except LNAV on ISG you must be in HDG autopilot mode in every plane that you use with ISG update.This is the only way how to push the plane to follow the ISG, kind of bypass of original autopilot.Maybe it is the right time to study ISG manuals, everything is CLEARLY explained there.

Except LNAV on ISG you must be in HDG autopilot mode in every plane that you use with ISG update.This is the only way how to push the plane to follow the ISG, kind of bypass of original autopilot.Maybe it is the right time to study ISG manuals, everything is CLEARLY explained there.

Thanks now it works.

I would think it should work that way but for some reason in my Carenado S550 wasn't engaging right. Now it engaged.

Thanks

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Jaken,

Thanks for your great work. Please send me the mods to jgaffney225@gmail.com. I am a real s550 pilot and am dying to get my hands on these mods!

Hi guys!

I have problems with my s550 - my ISG FMS does not react at any mouse button clicks. When I put my cursor over the fms knob (for example fpl) the cursor changes to a hand but clicking does not change anything. The problem appears in VC and 2d so I cannot operate my FMS at all. By the way my ND panel also does not react, my nd display shows "NO MAP" . Any ideas?

I'm running Carenado v 1.3 with navigraph extansion, ISG 1.8.5, Mod 1.7, p3d v3

I found somewhere on forums that ISG gauges work in p3d v3 but only when you load the aircarft directly. That not solved my problem. Any help would be great.

Ok,I know now that the problem is with ISG gauges because I've tried to run the gauges on the default KingAir 350 with no sucess. I searched all the web but I do not find any solution. I tried to reinstall the ISG package but also no luck. Please, I need your help guys! 

Ok.. After spending a whole day for finding a reason for my ISG problem I found out that if I resize a 2d window making it very small and then making it bigger the knobs starting finally to react! but only in 2d. VC still not working. If I resize the window back to big or even bigger than the start size the knobs again not working...The resize solution need to be applied to fms window (shift 2), AP Window (shift 3) because the fms knob is not working (other knobs works well), MCU (shift 4) and ND panel (gns button). Is this a bug??? Janek, maybe using my problem description above you have some ideas and can help me? 

for peaple who got same problem as me- the solution is to start the flight from loaded. So I started p3d v3.1 than choose s550, then loaded it at ainy airport, than save it, than exit a p3d and start again and load the flight from saved file, now everuthings works out of VC.

Hey Janek, can you please include me as one of your C550 captains and possible send me the mods and ISG configs?

Cheers,

Nathan.

Nathan Ford (The Wonder Dog)

Hey Guys,

Just wondering where I can find this ISG mod for the Citation. I have the basic mod from the ISG website however this version seems way cooler :)

Thanks

Ben

Hi, folks!

Janek, please add another C550 pilot to the fold. I have sent you a PM with my email, asking for your mods.

My wife is a RW Citation 550 Bravo (trailing link gear, different door, different Universal FMS stuff) Captain/IP, and we both look forward to your amazing mods to the ISG/Carenado effort.

Thanks!

Jim

Anybody heard anything from Janek? No answer to my PM of January 31st, and his profile says he hasn't been on the forum since December 14, 2016. Thanks!

Jim

Hi

This whole thread is just what i am looking for. I have recently installed the S550 and have to say i really do like the plane. A lot of poor reviews but i actually think it is rather good. I agree though that the Universal FMS is poorly constructed and so far away from what i am used to in the DASH 8.

I know this is an old thread now however i would like purchase and integrate the ISG in the S550 with Janek's very latest mod set.

Does anyone have a copy and instructions i could use please?

Many thanks

Russ

read this http://forum.oav.gr/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1805

espically the bit where it says

On 5/10/2017 at 10:23 AM, rjsict said:

Hi

This whole thread is just what i am looking for. I have recently installed the S550 and have to say i really do like the plane. A lot of poor reviews but i actually think it is rather good. I agree though that the Universal FMS is poorly constructed and so far away from what i am used to in the DASH 8.

I know this is an old thread now however i would like purchase and integrate the ISG in the S550 with Janek's very latest mod set.

Does anyone have a copy and instructions i could use please?

Many thanks

Russ

read this http://forum.oav.gr/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1805

especially the bit where it says Janek isg mod