Sign in to follow this  
BonanzaDude

Carenado V35B Panel Help

I am having fits with getting the rest of my avionics to line up with my RealityXP GNS530 in the panel of my V35B. I am having a heckuva time trying to figure out how to move the rest of the equipment down so that it's below the 530. I am unable to use some of the buttons because of the issue. This is a similar setup to what I fly RW.

Also trying to figure out why there are 2 ADF's. I would just as soon not have either.

V35_Panel.jpg

Thanks,

John

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude

Hi John,

I've sent you a PM..

The simple answer is that Carenado unfortunately did not leave enough room in the radio stack

to fit in a (tall)  GNS530.

A GNS430 or GTN650 will go in nicely, but I recognize that is not what you are looking for.

You can squeeze it in as you have in the picture, and rely on the popup for acessing the knobs..

Not pretty, but possibly the best solution.

Bert

Bert,

That is what I was afraid of.  I will just shrink the 530 as I don't want to get accustomed to something else.  I have the 530 in the RW V35 that I fly.

Thanks,

John

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude