Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Lonny Payne based 757 panels problem!

Guest Avianca757

Hello!:I downloaded a Posky 757 and tried to install the Lonny Payne 757 panel by installing version 1.1 and then applying the update for FS2004.The panel seems to install correctly, but when I try to select any decimal number in the NAV1 selector it won't allow me. I can select 116.00 for example, but if I want to select 116.10 I just can't, it doesn't react.So I downloaded Jimmy Richards' panel which is based on Lonny Payne's, but I get the same exact problem, no decimal tuning on NAV1.I also use the provided config file for Posky planes and have FSUIPC 3.40 registered.Anyone knows what could be happening?Any way to fix it?Thanks!

I strongly suspect that you need to change the "decimal separator" in your Windows setup to use the "full stop" . rather than the "comma" ,This is a very well-known problem with international users of Flight Simulator...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Avianca757

It fixed it!Thank you very much, I thought that decimal separator problem affected only Online flight as the controller wouldn't see me in the right position, but I didn't know it affected the gauges also...Thank you very much!

You are most welcome. I've had many people present the same problem, so the solution is nearly always the same... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator