Sign in to follow this  
sunnydaze

X Plane Camera constantly moving

Hi All.

I am quite new to X Plane but I am seeing a constant movement in the views I have set,as if the pilot was moving his head around all the time,just enough to make it difficult to manipulate the switches. Am I missing something in the settings that would cause this?  I have X Camera installed,but even with that uninstalled I still get this movement.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Dennis

O K I found out what was causing this,I must have clicked on "Toggle Cinema Verite" when I first got X Plane installed. I was probably pushing all sorts of buttons and features to see what they did. May be I should have read the manual first !!??

Thanks

Dennis

Dennis Elliott

HeadShake is great the only thing with this plugin is that is always altering my view settings in rendering options and I need to constantly reset that manually. Is there any fix to that?

Alexander Colka

HeadShake is great the only thing with this plugin is that is always altering my view settings in rendering options and I need to constantly reset that manually. Is there any fix to that?

I think if you use it with X-Camera it won't do that. X-Camera sets up HeadShake to provide it with the shake offsets and then X-Camera manages the camera. You need to be at HeadShake 1.3 or higher to have it work with X-Camera.