Sign in to follow this  
Pete5

any a319's with virtual cockpit

I have been searching for over 2 weeks and none of them have vc????????? whats the reason  to make a aircraft that you can't use?

I don't know of any freeware A319's with a VC, but for FS9 payware you have 2 choices:

Blackbox Airbus Professional (A319, A320, A321) found here 

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/products/fs-2004/airbus-a320/

Wilco Airbus Series Volume 1 (A318, A319, A319CJ, A320, A321)

http://secure.simmarket.com/wilco-airbus-series-evolution-vol.1.phtml

I own the Wilco. The systems modelling is pretty well done actually, and the VC is probably the best Airbus VC I've personally seen in FS9, but it is slightly hard on frame rates. I do not own the Blackbox, and I have heard mixed reviews on it. Do some research into those if you are interested.

Jim Schroeder

i9 9900k @ 5.0ghz | Gigabyte GTX1080ti | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3600 

Forget about wilco. Systems and dynamics are totally off.

Pss/blackbox has a Vc but can t be controlled. Still need the 2d.

If there were some airbus addon for fs9 that would be well known and publicised.

Too bad wilco left it half cooked. It had potential that was wasted...

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Try the Airsimmer A320.  Excellent VC.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

thats a payware thought, Im not in the mood to spend 40 $ on a plane that I might not use in 6 months

@pugilist:

I'd like to check the Airsimmer320 but i haven't found an online shop who still sales it.

Hav you got a clue where to get it?

Regards,

Tom

@pugilist:

I'd like to check the Airsimmer320 but i haven't found an online shop who still sales it.

Hav you got a clue where to get it?

Regards,

Tom

The only way to buy it was through a direct link on the airsimmer website to a Flight1 purchase page. However, the airsimmer website is now offline and a search on Flight1 yields nothing. You might try emailing Flight1

Peter Schluter

Airsimmer was the best in potential for fs2004, to bad it was full of bugs and support was awful!

My worst investment in any add-on for a flight simulator,  airsimmer promised a professional version with no bugs and improved FBW, but unfortunately was a blow in the wind!!

I won't recommend it to anyone!!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

I have the Dore version of the PA A319 and it works great.  Dore did a heck of a job in trying to get it right.  I have his A319,320,and 321 versions that I find I fly more than the payware version.  I found this site with all his versions, http://www.rikoooo.com/fr/forum/154/33764.

I hope this helps.

I have the Dore version of the PA A319 and it works great.  Dore did a heck of a job in trying to get it right.  I have his A319,320,and 321 versions that I find I fly more than the payware version.  I found this site with all his versions, http://www.rikoooo.com/fr/forum/154/33764.

I hope this helps.

thats fsx.................