Sign in to follow this  
autogyro

New PC-12 Short Checklist

For our fellow PC-12 aviators, I have made up a new PC-12 checklist in the same style as the QRH short checklist offered by Pilatus.

This checklist is a short 2 page checklist for the PC-12/45, based on the PC-12/47E short checklist and the PC-12/45 checklist items. There may be some errors, please let me know and I will correct them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_9RuK6jIkhTzFkVFZMRVdyLXM/view?usp=sharing

Hi guys,

I occasionally get Google Drive requests for access to the first version, please use v3 (or whatever latest is if there will be further updates) instead.

Superb checklist. Is there any chance you could make a version with slightly bigger text? I like to have my checklists in A5 size and find the small text is very hard to read. Thanks so much!

Superb checklist. Is there any chance you could make a version with slightly bigger text? I like to have my checklists in A5 size and find the small text is very hard to read. Thanks so much!

Yep that can be done. I'll need to dust off the old file but it should be easy enough. I've been tardy on PC12 changes but then I personally haven't had time to do any flight simming myself since June last year. But this should be a quick change.