Sign in to follow this  
Capt Speirs

AI AI Oh, with traffic here, traffic there

AI Traffic Control Utilities.

AI DupeAI SmoothAI CullAI Traffic ManagerAI Controller, Super Traffic Board and so on. My head is spinning, does anyone know how or when to use these with what? Can they all be used together or only some. What is redundant and what isn't? Is there one that does it all?  :unknw:

Actually that is a great question, even I would like to know, anyone have a good answer for us?

Well each one comes with a description of what they do, so you'd only have to read what they do and pick the ones that suite your needs whatever that maybe.

The only one I have ever used is AI Smooth to prevent planes from overtaking me on approach, but I quit using it and just use the traffic zapper that's built into FSUIPC.

Also, depending on what type of AI package your running, some of the features that these programs offer may already be built in.

I guess you would first need to pin point what it is you want your AI to do or not do, so you can then search for a program to accomplish that goal. If your happy with the way you AI is now and the way it behaves, then I guess you wouldn't need any of these programs.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

AI Dupe = Stops double AI when AI setting is high eg over 50%. A must have, as it is a fix to a fsx bug, so is not a tweak.

AICull = This is a tweak, and a rather good one. I prefer this over AI traffic manager, just simpler. A must if using heavy addons.

AI Traffic manger,= Same as AI Cull

AI Controller - Neaver heard of it.

Seper TB = Have it, but not used it for many months

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

AI Smooth: Controls separation between AI aircraft and Ai and the user aircraft with the aim of reducing go-arounds at airports.

AI SID/STAR Manager: Makes AI fly SID/STAR routes and also has a function to make them fly on airways instead of direct-to. Also includes AI Cull, I think.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

AI Dupe = Stops double AI when AI setting is high eg over 50%. A must have, as it is a fix to a fsx bug, so is not a tweak.

AICull = This is a tweak, and a rather good one. I prefer this over AI traffic manager, just simpler. A must if using heavy addons.

AI Traffic manger,= Same as AI Cull

AI Controller - Neaver heard of it.

Seper TB = Have it, but not used it for many months

AI Controller v1,3a you probably know it as AISIDSTAR.

AI Controller v1,3a you probably know it as AISIDSTAR.

Of course, silly me. lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.