Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Choose your plane...

F1 C-177 Cardinal. I just love that plane. A little long in the tooth now but with RXP gauges, its still just an awesome plane. After that, for pure enjoyment Carenado T-34.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest JimC1702

Tough choice! Since 98% of my flying is GA and mostly short hops around my home area, I'd definitely want some sort of GA plane. First thought was the Flight 1 C172, but then there's the excellent Aeroworx B200 King Air.I think I'd have to split the difference and go with the Dreamfleet A36 Bonanza for the right combination of features and complexity.Jim

Guest rlitchfield

I'm with you on that one Michael, the Aeroworx B200 would be the one plane I would stick with...Robert

Guest Rockcliffe

The old reliable DF Archer. I have more hours on it than anything else.

Guest jaapverduijn

Ha die Boshar!Email me at jaap@verduijn.net and I'll send you "my" main panel bitmap and the various configs. I don't know if it will help you much though, since I mapped just about every imaginable function to GoFlight units which is a major part of the fun. Among other things, I improvised a working booster coil switch which needs to be switched on before pushing the starter buttons in order to make the engines start. But don't worry: ctrl + e still works too!I can't make the stuff publicly available of course. That would be violating **'s copyrights.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Jimbofly

For me it was a toss-up between the RealAir Spit and the RealAir SF-260.Based on the fact that a GA aircraft would be more practical for VFR flight with the ability to use the radio in more detail I choose:The RealAir SF-260!James

LDS 767-300Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Why, the MAAM-SIM R4D-6/DC3A, of course!Shares the same airfile guru as the RealAir planes in Rob Young, is coming out in more variations (XC-47C, C-47, C-47A, C-47B, ski, cropsprayer etc.) than I've had hot breakfasts, and is just the perfect gal to take anywhere in the world. And I mean, anywhere. VFR, IFR, flat stuff, lumpy stuff, long, short ... you get my drift. Oh, and it does that too ...10,000-odd built in the real world ... probably 1,000 still flying. If I am still holding together when I'm sixty years old, I'll be very surprised, and so will Sam Adams Brewery.There's just no contest. Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

RealAir SF-260...and I don't even have the 2005 update yet :)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Wait till you get it, You will be blown awayI have just finished a flight from aviano mil to milan malpensain some serious weather, low vis, lightning, turbulence ect.To see the compass bobbing about in that type of conditions is something else, and you can follow the needles in near zero visibilityall the way down the center line.With this aircraft and trackIr they can keep FS10 and the xbox versionim staying right here!

Guest Hawk19

SF 260 Marchetti for me too. And you need to get that update Jimmi. :)Hawk

Guest Coneman

ummmm, I guess because I have the D and really don't want to buy another 1900? Do I really need to explain why?Todd

Guest gus

I will go with the Eaglesoft Cirrus SR20 G2.:( Okay so I can't have that yet. Then it is a toss up between the Flight One ATR 72-500 and that jet pack thing.-Shawn