Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Choose your plane...

Guest wildfire563

Hmm,I liked your criteria. Why did you ignore the Beaver? I love the Aerosoft Beaver, and I bet we could get someone to modify it into a turboprop Beaver if you need more speed. Though I suppose this is limited to existing aircraft.I think my choice would be the Beaver (the plane I would like to own for real), My Cherokee 180 modified DF Archer, Or a Cirrus.ThomasN15802KASH

What John said.JimCYWG

SF-260, I`ve had all three releases of it and each one is a delight.That or the PMDG 1900D, which is just ideal for hopping around NZ where live..CheersLungs

Flight1 ConquestFlight1 C172OR, when I had them (had to file a return due to a financial reason)Dreamfleet A36 (probably the best GA aircraft I have seen for FS EVER, even I did only have it for a short period of time)Flight1 Pilatus PC-12Hopefully I will be able to re-purchase the A36 and PC-12 later this week or shortly thereafter but I'll just have to wait and see. I sure did enjoy them while I had them. :(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Though one,It's either the LDS 767 or the PMDG NG. And at the end of the day I'll choose the NG. Not because of me being biased but I feel the LDS 767 is lacking something I really can't put my finger on. It is also due to the fact I know more about the systems on the NG copared to the 767.PMDG NG is my choice.Cheers,Mats Johansson

Guest Tim W

I see the SF260 is possibly and quite rightly taking the lead in this poll but given that one shouldn't vote for one's own "party". I will joing Mark "Gear Down" Beaumont in voting for the MAAM-SIM R4D with all it's variations! Designed by my good friend Jan Visser with flight dynamics by the incredibly talented Rob Young, a man who knows more about flight dynamics than most real aircraft designers. I know the R4D won't win but that doesn't stop it being a thing of beauty and supreme quality.BestTimhttp://members.chello.nl/t.westnutt/realair.gif

Guest bonjourmoi44

Feelthere's ERJ 145 PIC (of course until they come out with their future releases).I like the 767, but I am not built to average 2 plus hour flights. I like the props but I need speed. This is why I am looking forward to their 737 release. Short or long hops, it will be able to do it all. But until then, it would hands down have to be the ERJ.

Phew!!! Thanks for that, I was actually getting depressed reading this thread.

Cheers

Paul Golding

I have to go with Mark "Dark Moment" and Tim W.The MAAM R4D and DC-3. A real versatile aircraft.John BDC3-Airways

My Chice: FlightOne Cessna 172.Close to it are Caredano's T-34 and Mike Stone's C-130Regards,Jim

>I will joing Mark "Gear Down" Beaumont in voting for>the MAAM-SIM R4D with all it's variations! WAAAAAHHHHH! How could you do that to me? Heck, it's easy enough to miss a small lever on the floor, surely? OK, I did make a bit of a crunching noise on arrival but, as you pointed out having clearly done it yourself several times, the MAAM-SIM DC-3 is capable of raising itself up assymetrically like a camel after such an event. A miracle of engineering, which is perhaps the one thing modelled in the virtual aircraft that might be a little hard to achieve in the real world, LOL. Anyway, if I hadn't confessed, no one would have known. But you had to tell them, didn't you. Just because you were standing behind me at the time, dammit. My life is in ruins.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest Kingair315

Mike Stone's B1900D...But, I'd have a hard time living without Bill Lyon's Waco.