Sign in to follow this  
TurboTomato

Portugal Freeware

I have a suite of Italy freeware and this looks good as well.  Do you or anyone else know of any photoscenery of good quality for Spain?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

You can get the whole of Spain (Canaries and Balearics included) @ 1.2m per pixel, freeware. It is pretty hefty at 120GB though, and the best way to get it is via torrents, which some people are not comfortable with. There's been quite a lot of mentions of it recently in this very forum, so I'd start off with a search on that, and have a google for 'air hispania' as they have, if I remember correctly, all of the scenery listed on their forums.

Edit: I've just had a look and I see you've posted on the threads about the Air Hispania scenery previously - it's the same scenery as those, I'm not aware of any new ones in the meantime.

Thank you for the head's up. I'm downloading as I type. Speeds could be better, but it is free and I will not complain.

I have some older 5m mesh, so I am hoping that helps with the visuals.

,edit

,edit

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

,edit

LOL...OK.

Howard....did you actually want the links to the Italian photo real scenery?

Here it is.  You can not download the SIRX stuff, the grid provided is how the downloadable scenery is available.  Its basically the same stuff.  You will need a lot of time and coffee's or other beverage of choice.

http://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/download.html

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

LOL...OK.

Howard....did you actually want the links to the Italian photo real scenery?

Here it is.  You can not download the SIRX stuff, the grid provided is how the downloadable scenery is available.  Its basically the same stuff.  You will need a lot of time and coffee's or other beverage of choice.

http://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/download.html

LOL, I think you read my mind Bryan! I saw all the paraphanalia and thought I'd give it up as a bad job! However, I am downloading all of Spain as I type! Some awesome photscenery at 1mtr/pixel res. I may get the Italy scenery some time in the future. Thanks for the reply, appreciated. Cheers.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I made that scenery (i mean the Portuguese one)...

I had hoped to come up with better sources for the photos, but couldn't manage to find a good free source.

Glad you're enjoying it, i might go for some autogen one day.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11