Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

Vatsim and Charts

I am fairly new to Vatsim and always fly IFR. I only have the one computer with one monitor. Currently I have a notebook that I have been printing and saving some Airport charts and ILS frequency's but it looks like I will be needing the SID and STAR charts as well to fly properly. How do you guys look at all of these charts while you fly?

I have a second pc monitor with a browser open and a subscription to Navigraph Charts Cloud. Works like a dream.

I use my second monitor as well.

If you want a cheap solution, buy a refurbished "old" iPad. It does the job perfectly as well (and it's probably something closer to what real pilots use).

I have a second pc monitor with a browser open and a subscription to Navigraph Charts Cloud. Works like a dream.

I hooked up another monitor and extended it but I can not go to a single site on the second monitor. It also does not show a desktop. I have a GTX550TI 2GB card and W7-64 OS. Please help.

I hooked up another monitor and extended it but I can not go to a single site on the second monitor. It also does not show a desktop. I have a GTX550TI 2GB card and W7-64 OS. Please help.

Try pressing Windows button + P

Try pressing Windows button + P

If I drag the page I need to the second monitor and work from there it is fine. Is this how it is done?