Sign in to follow this  
xv232

Finding the DSB Buccaneer

Hello all,

I have known for a while now that now-defunct DSB produced the Buccaneer for FS9 as part of a UK Fighters pack. Their website is now non-existent so I can't download it. Looking on other forums and topics it says it can be distributed via PM. Would anyone be able to direct me to getting one via PM(not quite sure what that is). Any help appreciated as it's a basic yet beautiful model of my favourite naval aircraft.

Thanks in advance :Praying:

Yes i tried that one, it's okay freeware for FS9 but the pictures of the DSB one look that little bit more accurate...and the UKmil one isn't good atall! Their vc is bad with no textures! Thanks for your reply, might just have to stick with that one. :smile:

Thanks ematheson, I don't really use VCs so not a problem. It's just the fact it's more accurately shaped and looks better in my opinion than the others.Pity I can't find it anywhere :lol:

checking as I type whether or not I still have it...

I do have it. The installer is 27.2 Mbs, so a tad big to send via normal email. What would work for you, then?

Thanks for your reply ematheson, the file does appear to be quite large as you say, but I wonder if it would work via PM? I'm not quite sure how to do that and whether you can attach files or not, but maybe it could work through that system!

Thanks for all of your support! :Star:

(If it doesn't work I'll send you a e-mail address to send it to as a last resort) :lol: