Sign in to follow this  
izzi

Wilco Vol 1&2 keeps Crashing

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before.  I do need someones help if all possible.  I just did a FRESH INSTALL OF FS9.  I also purchased the Wilco vol 1/2.  Fs9 cranks up fine and I can choose default planes for testing and no problem but when I select any airbus model, it crashes on my.  This is a legit download straight from Flitsim.  Any sugestion?  I have no 3rd party software installed yet, just FS9.  Please help.   Many thanks in advance.

I;m running Windows 8.1 64bit

David

I had much the same issue. My system is Win 7 64 bit. I have the Airbus vol 1 and that works fine. When I purchased the update for it the sim would crash when I would attempt to launch the flight. Wilco says they will not support this add on running on Win 7, so it follows they will not support Win 8. I solved my problem by removing the update. Sorry I can't be of more specific help, but don't expect much in the way of support from Wilco. If you Google this problem there are several discussions regarding it on the the various sites. 

Regards,

Joe Esposito

That's really sad that Wilco won't assist. No update has been added so I will keep searching. This is really strange why it does this. I will look into this Nav folder through Google. Still hope some know the answer.

It is located somewhere in the wilco folder in fsx root folder. I can't remember. Just do a search in fsx folder for the file. And you should delete it after installing the airac.

Just to clarify, we are discussing FS9 here. 

Regards,

Joe Esposito

yep fs9..    I did my 4th reinstall of fs9 and Vol 1.  Still no luck.  starting to get ###### but not at you, wilco!!!!

This is the file and it's location:

Delete the "fmgc.cfg" file located in the \FeelThere\Airbus\Fmgc\A320 directory.
Another one will be created automatically at your next flight.
Removing this file is especially important if you have updated the navigation database with a different AIRAC cycle.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Keep in mind that I have not installed airac 1411 yet.  I also cant even get an airbus on my screen after selecting it.  It's hard to creat a new cfg if i cant get airbut to even open.  As soon as I select  a 321 and hit enter,  it gives me that error crash.  I found where the cfg file is but if I delete only the cfg, it won't creat another if I can't get an airbut up first.  Sorry for being a pain.

do you think it can be the version of Window 8.1?

D

I haven't installed any updates at all.  I just installed the exe file that i purchased.  It's from Sim Market.

Airbus1DLX_Evo_Full_FS2004_v11

and

Airbus2_Evo_Full_FS2004_v11..

I have other version in my download file.

an FSX version and a P3D version

I don't know where the update is located and the newest airac either.  Sorry for sounding stupid..