Sign in to follow this  
RoyH

Cannot Purchase 737NGX 600/700 expansion pack

Hi

I tried to purchase the 737NGX expansion pack but once the button is clicked to purchase, either via credit card or PayPal an error message occurs. Is the site temporarily down?

RoyH

an error message occurs.
What does it say?

Full name here please, not only a forum rule but a PMDG moderator might be able to provide an intelligent answer to your inquiry.

Also, you failed to mention the error message... I'm looking for ways to help you but you've pretty much closed every avenue.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi

I get the following error message whether trying to pay by credit card or email.

Get the same message if I try to Login

Roy Higgins

RoyH

This webpage is not available

Hide details
The webpage athttps://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/onepagecheckout.asp might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

I get the following error message whether trying to pay by credit card or email.

That page works for me, as does the rest of the site. Have you tried another browser?

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle

Many thanks. I was using Google Chrome and should have remembered this issue on Chrome.  Once I switched to IE it  all worked perfectly.

Thank you.

Regards

Roy Higgins   :rolleyes:

Many thanks. I was using Google Chrome and should have remembered this issue on Chrome.  Once I switched to IE it  all worked perfectly.

Hmm...weird. I'm a Chrome user and it worked fine for me, but I'm glad you got it sorted all the same! Enjoy.

Kyle Rodgers