Sign in to follow this  
solvair

assigned wrong STAR

I use ASN too. I do not have any problem with the weather injection and i allways open ASN before FSX.

Before i have many  fatal error before taxi (LEBL, WSSS for exemple) same you told me.

But after update to last version i stop to have the fatal error and start to get this crazy "active runway changes".

So i thing the voxatc producers do not repair the problem, but just remove the simptom, the fatal error.

How can i repair this problem with ADE editor?

What is the problem cause?

Note: Read through the end before you do anything.

Open ADE, edit airport, open the "List" tab , click "Runways", edit the runway that interests you, open the "Pattern" tab and put .... "Primary" Takeoff YES Landing NO, "Secondary" Takeoff YES Landing NO... and click OK. Then you go to another rwy (assuming you have more than one, when VoxATC jams) ... and put otherwise: Takeoff NO and Landing YES.
Then, compile and substitute the new * .bgl by former ... BEFORE, make a backup copy of the original!

The shortest rwy used for takeoffs, the longest for landing (assuming the shortest rwy is long enough for takeoffs)

It seems that VoxATC hangs if used more than one runway for takeoffs and landings (at least that's my experience)

Just curious, what were the winds?  What runways were active at the time? It is not completely uncommon for the active runway to have a tailwind in the real world.  Usually nothing major, but sometimes due to traffic flow and such, a runway into the wind is not possible.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

It is not completely uncommon for the active runway to have a tailwind in the real world.

True ... but to a certain limit. A tailwind up to 6 knots is generally accepted as safe for landing or takeoff. But in flight simulation, at least VoxATC not assigned a runway tailwind although heavy traffic.

The issue is that VoxATC assigned ALWAYS a STAR to a North oriented or about whether the first waypoint of the STAR is more than 60 nm to airport  ...  but later approach ATC assigns the correct runway according to the headwind (from 6.52 version)