Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Really, really good piece of FREEWARE!

I downloaded a plane on the other website (Flightsim.com) from their "Hot Files" section and I'm really pleased with it.  Version 3.0 is there, but you can download the 3.1 fixes after you download 3.0.  It's a great rendition of the Piaggio P-180 with several liveries.  It flies beautifully, and I do like the cockpit.  Sounds are quite good, and the autopilot works really well (especially with the 3.1 fix at end of the file).

This is a cool looking business jet type of aircraft, and I really like flying it. 

Let me know if you like it too.

Stan 

ps.  I'm not happy with the 3.1 fix.  Going back to 3.0.  Seems AP doesn't work so well with this fix.

I downloaded a plane on the other website (Flightsim.com) from their "Hot Files" section and I'm really pleased with it. Version 3.0 is there, but you can download the 3.1 fixes after you download 3.0. It's a great rendition of the Piaggio P-180 with several liveries. It flies beautifully, and I do like the cockpit. Sounds are quite good, and the autopilot works really well (especially with the 3.1 fix at end of the file).

This is a cool looking business jet type of aircraft, and I really like flying it.

Let me know if you like it too.

Stan

Mind posting some screenshots?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Gregg,

If you go to the site I mentioned, you will also see a cool video of the real plane.  The video is on the download link for the plane.

Stan

Gregg,

If you go to the site I mentioned, you will also see a cool video of the real plane.  The video is on the download link for the plane.

Stan

Unfortunately the videography is horrific. check out this video instead.

First impressions are good. Spilok, are getting prop animation in both props? I only get it in the left prop, the right prop looks like a photo of a spinning prop. No pilot or 1st officer but we get this goofy chick in the back, lol.

Enjoyed the video very much.  Quite an airplane, isn't it?

Stan

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Enjoyed the video very much.  Quite an airplane, isn't it?

Stan

Yes she is. I am not getting any prop animation on the right engine. It looks like a photo of a prop spinning but the left is animated rotating clockwise and counter clockwise alternately like real props do visually. And, where is the crew?

What's the V3.1 filename? I have had the V3 plane for a long time. What does V3.1 do? Thanks, Bob.

Here is the update.

• Misbehaving clickspots: altitude selector now is only +-100ft, easily operable via mouse wheel.
  • Missing Recognition light effect: the file was mistakenly not included in the 3.0 release
  • Lowered ITTs: for better hot climate behavior; now only very (very) hot days cause problems.
  • passenger removed form cabin
  • Heading indicator/gyro now automatically synchronizes periodically.
  • loading time reduced: CAB gauge is now packed properly
  • Autopilot ALT Mode misbehaviour: this function now performs as intended.
  • Added high resoultion cabin & cockpit textures.

Hi Ric. Thanks. I already had that update some time ago.  I couldn't remember it until I saw the actual filename at that site. That's why it is very valuable when someone posts te actual filename. Bob.