Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

A couple of questions

Brian,

I am starting to fly more and more frequently with this great combination PMDG777 and FS2Crew voice. Great job..!

A couple of questions:

1.   When arriving at the gate and shutting engines down, it looks like power to FO CDU is cut off, as the CDU goes completely black...and, yes, I have checked that either APU GEN or EXT PWR are online before shutting the engines down.

2.   During the shutdown checklist, after replying "Set" to the FO calling for Parking Brake, he immediately says again "I am ready for the checklist". At that point, if I call again for the shutdown checklist everything goes smoothly all along the checklist.  I have tried with the display option on to see if the software understands something completely different from what I am saying, but that is not the case....

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Ciao

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Hi Ezio,

1. You'll want to address that one with PMDG.  It's not an FS2Crew issue, but I know what you're talking about.  I think it's a bug in the plane itself.

Anyone else have any input.

I know this issue has been raised on the PMDG forum.

2. I think you're calling for the Shutdown checklist too soon.

Wait for the FO to finish his flow and wait for him to say "I'm ready for the checklist" before calling for the Shutdown checklist.

Does that help?

Hi Brian

thanks for your quick reply.....I will check later on today and get back to you...

ciao

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Confirmed...point 2 was my fault...I was calling for the Shutdown Checklist too soon..

Thanks for your help

Regards