Sign in to follow this  
rondon9898

747 V2 options

Now that I'm part of the internal team I'll be helping to test all of the projects. RSR has been taunting me with screenshots for quite a while  :P (I don't get to mess with it just yet).

What a horrible boss!  :diablo:   lol   :BigGrin:

Alaister Kay

So, Shnapps?  :P

Huge OT:

More likely it is Wick DayMed and MediNait. It's probably the exact same stuff as Dayquil and Nyquill. Vicks is called Wick in Germany, because the name, if pronounced in German, would have sexual connotations.

And why is it that so many people think of Schnaps as a German beverage?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schnapps

It seems to have originated in the area...

Well, no...  ^_^ 

Only the word itself originated from Germany.

Schnaps is an old-fashioned, colloquial expression for "Spirituosen" which is akin to the English term "spirits". So it's rather the name for a group of beverages. Rum, Whiskey, Vodka and Tequila for instance are all Schnaps. So is the french Calvados. Certain "Obstbrände" originate in Germany and Austria but Schnaps is hardly a German invention and not a "national beverage" like beer.

If you ask for Schnaps in Germany, you will get the question: "So... which one then?"

Schnapps (mind the double p), seems to be an American invention...

Now, will Kyle tell us why he was in Germany and what the name of his medication actually was? B)

Now, will Kyle tell us why he was in Germany and what the name of his medication actually was?
I still reckon it was Schnapps. I grew up in South Africa and we always had Schnapps, which my granddad said was from his native Germany (not Holland!) We were prescribed it by Ouma (Grandmother) up until she passed recently. I don't think it worked but helped a 15yr old forget the symptoms... :P

Haha. Sounds great! ^_^

It's snowing right now in front of my window. I'd like some warm Schnaps to keep away the flu.

Sorry to hear about your Ouma (german word would be Oma), lost mine too a while back.

If we ever meet, bring your Schnapps and I'll bring my Schnaps. Deal?

Sorry to hear about your Ouma (german word would be Oma), lost mine too a while back.

If we ever meet, bring your Schnapps and I'll bring my Schnaps. Deal?
Yes we are a mixed breed Dutch-German family but the Dutch seems to have prevailed in our slang. Profuse apologies.

I will however, bring vast quantities of Schnapps, Schnaps, and a measure of any other spelling of that substance...you deem necessary.

RSR and Kyle can be the judges. (Lets just try to keep them from "sampling" the brew.) - They do have a 747 to work on........

:lol:

Oh, they'll sample it after completion and we will sneak away with a free copy after the party. :Party: