Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

Unable to do a system restore?

Anyway I could fix this error?

thanks.

M8b.jpg

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Hi Angeli662

This sounds like a Windows problem. Something has become corrupted. The LINDA-GUI.INI simply stores your LINDA GUI setting (eg. start with sim).  All other information in contained in the LINDA-CFG folder.

All I can suggest is to restore your FSX/LINDA installation from your backups - you have backups don't you - or reinstall LINDA afresh.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks Scot, I have tried to do a LINDA install no luck, also tried to delete all LINDA folders and do a restore, no luck with that either. I noticed that when I did that FSX starts and I hear a chime but no pop out error there is something wrong with LINDA gui too, the joy stick doesn't display the names of the HID only if I hover the pointer over them.

Any suggestions? if not I will do a System Image Restore.

thanks again

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

I'm sorry I have nothing to suggest. I'm normally an Apple Mac man because I hate Windows.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Try doing a system restore in safe mode...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Try doing a system restore in safe mode...

Thanks Rockliffe, unfortunately I already did a system image restore. I will keep that in mind.

Scot thanks anyway, I use to be a mac myself I have  moved away from mac OS, all my 3 macs are running windows accept my macbook pro which is solely for web browsing :P .  I can't imagine running FSX with 3 macs in a network conf. 3 displays in quad SLI and all the addons.  My 2010 mac pro still use a Radeon 5770 and that was the best I could get. :rolleyes: .