Sign in to follow this  
FastCheetah702

I found a way to make TTS voice sounds more like radio for Voxatc

Great--clue us in, please!

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Yes please do tell as I have been searching for away to do this for a long time

“Flying should not be a journey to the destination with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved Aircraft,

but rather to skid sideways in a cloud of smoke down the runway, engines on fire, passengers screaming, physically worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! That was one hell of a Ride and we're on Schedule!”

So how I did you do it ???

I use this software with Voxatc.

1. Virtual Audio Cable

2. Voxal voice changer

The setup can be complicated, I will try to make a video and show u in the weekend. Meanwhile you can try it out if you like.

Hi

This video shows you how I do it.  To make the TTS voice sound more like radio com.

Post here or in the comment of the video if you have problem or if you have successfully set it up.

Thanks.

Very clear explanations ! "Readibility five" :Applause: . Thank you !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Very clear explanations ! "Readibility five" :Applause: . Thank you !

Regards,

Richard Portier

I might have missed 1 or 2 points. If you have problem like mic no level, do let me know, there is a work around.

This is an interesting solution, thanks for the tip.

In your video you use Line 2 to send to Line 1, but after some testing I found you can skip Line 2.

Just send the VoxATC output directly to Line 1, then use the Audo Repeater to output Line 1 to your Headset.

No special settings are needed on Line 1 Playback or Recording.

The Voxal Voice Changer software is being a bit of a pain though. I bought it to stop the "trial" voice every 10 secs, but it won't register properly. I've opened a ticket with their tech support so hopefully they'll sort it out.

This is an interesting solution, thanks for the tip.

In your video you use Line 2 to send to Line 1, but after some testing I found you can skip Line 2.

Just send the VoxATC output directly to Line 1, then use the Audo Repeater to output Line 1 to your Headset.

No special settings are needed on Line 1 Playback or Recording.

The Voxal Voice Changer software is being a bit of a pain though. I bought it to stop the "trial" voice every 10 secs, but it won't register properly. I've opened a ticket with their tech support so hopefully they'll sort it out.

Yes Deetee, your r correct! Just 1 cable will do with the repeater.  And the trial voice is from the VAC, Voxal you can try to get the free version.

I am trying to figure out how to send my voice to Voxal but at the moment I will hear the feedback from it so its abit annoying. Cheers.

Thanks for sharing your finding. :D

Hi, I'm trying to make this work, but having trouble.  I'm disabled, and just can't make it out what to do.  Can you do a 1. 2. 3. list that I could follow?  I do like the part that you were also able to get your own voice to go through the "magic machine" and come out as radio.

thank you.