Sign in to follow this  
decoder82

aiuto

hello bryan I bought fs2 crew PMDG 777 everything works fine the only problem and that when active fs 2 crew from the panel never pannel automatically nn I go more communication control tower and atis based fsx what should I do?

in oltre quando sono sulla pista e sto decollando nn sento la voce v1 v2 rotate e neanche gear up devo farlo io senza copilota  

in addition when they are on the track and I'm taking off nn I hear the voice v1 v2 rotate and even gear up I have to do it without a co-pilot

Hi,

Default ATC issues with the PMDG 777:  Please read the PMDG 777 intro manual.

See this thread:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/424010-communication-issues-with-default-atc-at-fs-x/

Please read the FS2Crew manual.

You need to disable the built in 777 co-pilot or you will hear double V1, VR sounds, etc

Best,

thanks bryan problem solved with atc. I tried to turn off the voice of fmc PNF call out v1, PNF call out 2 pmf call out vr, but still nn I hear the voice of the co-pilot who tells me v 1 v 2 totazione the same with the cart What should I do?

rotation excuse B)

I'm not sure I follow.

If you hear two copilots (the FS2Crew co-pilot and the built in PMDG co-pilot), you need to ensure the callouts are off in the PMDG's FMC.

Double check you've really unchecked the voice options in the FMC,  If they are unchecked you should not hear the PMDG built in FO V1, VR and V2 callouts.

ok I try to see the settings of 737 fs PMDG fmc crew in the proceedings and the usual;) another question if I may ask what difference there between electronica people?

Not really into that music genre myself, but I'm not really sure :-)

Sorry, my question was Not Clear, i Mean in The control panel on Cfg there are 2 options electronic or pepole, what is the differences?

byork thanks, I tried to select and deselect the voice of the copilot but nn feel the Volce v 1 v 2 rotation - gear up - l v nav nav commands I listed were operated by the co-pilot what should I do? in the PMDG 737 fs 2 crew feel the vocie with the action of the co-pilot of 777 no mistake some step?

byork thanks, I tried to select and deselect the voice of the copilot but nn feel the Volce v 1 v 2 rotation - gear up - l v nav nav commands I listed were operated by the co-pilot what should I do? in the PMDG 737 fs 2 crew feel the vocie with the action of the co-pilot of 777 no mistake some step?

I'm sorry I don't understand that...  try running what you want to say through Google translate using simple phrases.

But generally the most important thing is to follow the Tutorial Flight.

If you follow it, you won't have problems.

You can search via YouTube for "PMDG FS2Crew 777".

There are also some tutorials in the Avsim library.

But your best best is to follow the FS2Crew 777 tutorial:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=tutorial_flight__voice_control_

Ciao byork ho letto che ci sono degli aggiornamenti per 777 e 737 fs 2 crew Maggiori dettagli sugli aggiornamenti link ?